Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Almost 8 weeks!

It has been quite the journey of learning to take care of Paisley. We've had a few longer stretches of sleep at night scattered in with the usual up every 2-3 hours. We are also thanking God that Paisley is able to nurse from Bethany instead of pumping and bottle feeding. We think that she just had to grow enough in order for her mouth to get enough but who knows. 

She had her first official bath and has had a few more since. Here she is somewhat confused about what is going.

After the bath looking cold in her shark towel.

Here she is with her favorite teddy again trying to get as big as him. She is over 8 lbs at this point. 

I (Kyle) had my last day of work last Friday, April 5th. It was bittersweet to leave since I had been there about 2.5 years and it will definitely be a much different pace of life now. This week I am learning the ropes of what it takes to stay at home and take care of Paisley. We will take advantage of these next few weeks to spend time together, visit family and make the transition as Bethany goes back to work. I am also looking for ways to be more involved in our church community and take advantage of ministry opportunities in our neighborhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive