Monday, May 20, 2013

Teddy photos

We got some good photos this last time with Paisley's teddy. She really likes to smile for us now.

I'm 12 weeks today!

This teddy is still too big for me
Here are the pics from the first two months so you can see how she's grown:

Month 2: Not too happy about being with teddy

Month 1: Not sure what's going on yet













Last week was the official transition to Bethany working and me (Kyle) staying home. So far so good as she takes the bottle well-probably helped that she was bottle fed early on. We get out quite often to run errands, go on walks or visit friends. I was also pleased that she had no poopy diapers while I'll was on duty so she listens well to her dad already. Bethany has jumped right back into her schedule and her coworkers are glad she is back. She enjoys it but also misses aspects of being home. Now begins week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive